yeah-game Game Developer Sponsorship
We are not refusing in game ads principally, developers need to earn money to be able to continue to make better games. However, we don't like the games with a lot of links or big logos. We never accept a game which has a link to an unfavorable website.
When submitting or suggesting a game, you are accepting that you are one of its owners or proprietary rights owner. Upon receiving a copyright violation report, in accordance with any related copyright organization or owner, yeah-game.com will immediately disable and remove games in question.
Submit your games to firstname.lastname@example.org
Game Development & Sponsorship
yeah-game.com desires to become a sponsor to the game developers.
We would like to offer good earning opportunities to the talented game developers with our Sponsorship Program.
- We are sponsoring only new flash games that have not been used at any web site.
- When submitting or posting a game, you are accepting that you are its legal copyright holder and you are not infringing others' intellectual properties.
- We always prefer the Exclusive Sponsorship model that means all copies of the games has our links, and nobody (even the developer of the game) is allowed to change the games without our permission.
- Our games are all free to publish by respectful websites. They must be published in the original form, and kept as they are.
- The game should include our link and logo at a suitable allocation
- Once we publish the game, the developer is free to post the game to the other web sites in original form (includes our logo and link).
Typical Sponsorship Cycle:
- The developer sends game samples or artworks which have been done previously.
- The developer may apply us with the final form of the game; we are willing to buy it if it is passing our quality standards.
- If the developer does not have a new game idea, we may order a new game from him/her. Then, we will reach an agreement about the price, payment type and due date of the game.
- We will be checking each step by testing the game and finding bugs that must be fixed. We may suggest some changes in this improvement stage.
Exclusive Game Developing:
- In case the developer is not insisting to put his/her credit into the game, we may offer more money comparing to sponsorship model. The game will have our logo only and it will become our exclusive game.
- This is another opportunity for game developers to make more money. In this case, the developer will not adduce any right related to the game.
Contact us at email@example.com
Last Updated on November 7, 2013